Saturday, April 13, 2013

I have never been so excited about a job in my life! Maybe it's because Mary Kay is different from other similar businesses. :) My name is Allie and I just can't contain my excitement and at this point I think I may be bugging my Facebook friends. lol This blog will be the place where I post anything and everything about my growing Mary Kay buiness.

Right now I have been working my business for 5 1/2 months and I am currently at the Senior Consultant status. I have 5 team members and one is active!!! Once I get three active team members I will move up to Star Team Builder and will get to wear the highly desired RED JACKET!!! Not to mention the commission checks will  be pretty nice! My goal is to be in my Red Jacket by the end of April!

No comments:

Post a Comment