Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Best

So this past week I truly did the best I could in my mk business. I am so happy to say that I facialed 11 new faces! My sales were a little under $200 for the week, but we ARE right at the end of the month. I did an interview with a lady and she seems interested in the business, but it will probably be about another month before she joins my team :)

So I feel there are two little phrases that truly applied to my week one is well known and the other is quoted from Pam Kelly, the Future Executive National Sales Director with Mary Kay. I'll start with Pam's quote:

"Best, best, I do my best, everyday I do it, God does the rest."

And here is another one I had going through my head this week:

"Good, Better, Best, never let it rest until you're good is better and you're better best."

Did what I thought was my best and I know that God will take care of the rest. And yet I have only been in business for 6 months so I know that I will always continue to improve and my best and I will get better!!!

I know it seems crazy to love Monday's, but I do, and I'm ready for the week ahead of me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment