Sunday, April 14, 2013

What am I MOST excited about???

I am soooo excited about the team building promotion Mary Kay is having this month. Usually it costs $100 to get your starter kit and start your business, but for APRIL ONLY its only $75 to start your very own Mary Kay business!!! The team building promotion is near and dear to my heart because back in October 2012 the same promotion was going on and it was just the thing I needed to get me to sign up! It has now been 5 1/2 months since I joined Mary Kay and I have 5 team members and am shooting for the FREE mary kay car by this October!!! If you have ever even remotely considered giving Mary Kay a try, this is the month! The starter kit costs less than the Timewise Miracle Set...you have nothing to lose : D And to make you feel even better, if you truly give Mary Kay a shot and invest in products and it doesn't work for you, you can box up your unused products and ship them back to Mary Kay...you get 90% back of what you invested. BUT I haven't personally met someone (who was truly working their business) who said it didn't work...because it does work! I gave it a shot 5 1/2 months ago, just think of where YOU could be 5 1/2 months from now if you give Mary Kay a try. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment