Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Why I love my Mary Kay Business

There are really far to many reasons for me to list in one blog post about why I love my Mary Kay business, so I will try to keep it sweet, short and simple =)

Money- I mean who doesn't need more $$$??? It seems in life we work work work and for what? To pay bills? I LOVE the income I make in my personal MK business because it allows my growing family to have fun! And lets be honest, Money does NOT buy happiness, but it surely buys choices.

Recognition- If you are a married woman /mom reading this, take a look back at the last month, when was the last time you were recognized for doing a great job at work, for cleaning the WHOLE house or taking care of the children? ummmm ya, not often, but it is sure pointed out when we didn't have enough time to get it done. MK offers me that outlet of being appreciate for the hard work that I do. Whether I have an amazing week and make all kinds of money, or have a mediocre week, I get recognized and let me be completely honest, it feels good =) Check out this Awesome Ivanka Trump Slim case that the company awarded to me for being a star consultant!

Self Confidence- Before my MK I was terrified to talk to people I didn't know and this business has helped me come out of my shy shell. Because of that I have seen great things happening in my business and have made some great friends!

Cars- Ok so I'm not driving one of the amazing FREE Mary Kay cars yet, but I will be! And the thought of getting a beautiful brand new car for free with the taxes, registration, licenses and registration with majority of the car insurance covered is enough for me to get excited =) Check out this beauty! It's the Chevy Cruise!

Advancement/Advantages- I have the ability to advance and get promoted at my own pace. What traditional job/company out there lets YOU decide when you want a promotion or when YOU feel your ready for a pay raise. And the advantages with taxes are definitely something to get excited about. Come tax season you better believe I'll be writing off my cell phone bill, internet bill, gas mileage for MK , etc.

Be my own Boss- Heck ya! Who wouldn't want to be their own boss and have the flexibility that comes along with that? I am a stay at home mama and there are just some days that I don't feel like working. But I don't have to go through a "Boss" to get myself cleared to go spend the day with my baby boy.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, I love my MK because it has given me an opportunity that no one else has ever been able to give me. (And I didn't start this business because I had nowhere else to go.) I have a 4 year college degree, I could have chosen a much different path for myself, but I chose the freedom to work my own hours, freedom to stay home with my son while earning an income, and I chose to help my growing family achieve financial freedom!

WOO-HOO! Why would any woman NOT want to at least give this a try??

No comments:

Post a Comment