Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A "Thorn" Week

In Mary Kay when a new consultant is getting pinned she receives a rose with baby's breath. The stem represents the strong company that we are backed by, the rose is a tight bud to represent how the new consultant is just beginning out in her business but will one day blossom. The green leaves represent all the MONEY that can be made, and the baby's breath represents all of the great friends that will be made. Lastly the thorns represent the obsticles that we will have to overcome.

This past week for me was a thorn week. All three of my appointments cancelled and I wasn't able to schedule any more. Thank goodness I had a small reorder that helped me feel like I did something! My week wasn't terrible though, my mom and first team member became an active consultant by placing a wholesale order....so I am only one active consultant away from being a STAR TEAM BUILDER

This is a new week though and I am ready to succeed and make some changes in my business!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment