Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Every Accomplishment starts with the decision to try

I am so motivated! I have one sale already this week and a large party booked on Saturday! If there is anything I wish I could do better in my Mary Kay business, It would be to more accurately show women how much of a change this business can make in your life!!! I can't imagine how I would feel having to leave my 4 month old son in daycare to go work an 8-5 job.

Just this month I have added two recruits to my team and am shooting for another two this month! And it's not just about adding people to my team to get higher commission checks, it's about changing other women's lives and sharing with them the same opportunities that I have been given in Mary Kay.

There's truly nothing to lose when trying Mary Kay for yourself. It is so easy to go to the mall and buy two outfits and spend $100 or even go to Target or Walmart and drop $100-$200 on groceries.

For the month of April it only costs $75 to start your Mary Kay business. As women we have to be thrifty and we like to get deals! This truly is an amazing deal $75 for $500 in product and training materials! Listening to my area call the other day, One of the ladies said Mary Kay is for every woman, But not every woman will give it a try. I am so glad I was one of those women who did give Mary Kay I try!

No comments:

Post a Comment